version : AX7 Update 1.
When we need multiple users to test the new AX7 , it’s imposible to ask everyone to run VM on their local because not everyone have the specs to run the VM. So what i do is to make AX7 available on local network so our team can test its new features.
Step by step how to do it :
1. Setup network Bridged Adapter on VM settings
2. setup your network ip on inside your VM, (cmd : ipconfig /all on host machine to view ip config)
3. Edit your local host file on C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc . add AX 7 VM IP and usnconeboxax1aos.cloud.onebox.dynamics.com
4. Copy and install SSL certificate from VM to avoid HTTPS error when open the link. How to copy certificate : open IIS -> Website (AOSServiceDSC) -> Site Binding (on right pane) -> Edit Site Binding -> View SSL Certificate -> Details -> Copy to file .
5. install SSL certificate from VM to avoid HTTPS error when open the link. How to install certificate on the chrome. url help link:
6. Now open your browser, and open the ax 7 at url at https://usnconeboxax1aos.cloud.onebox.dynamics.com , login using your credential, and voila !! done..